SUBLIME AUDACITY!

I have all the signs and symptoms of something I just learned about today...Sublime Audacity.
That's right...I have the audacity to believe-that anything is possible-anything at all-with God.
In fact, I believe that there is one cure for all the world's ills...and that cure rests with -and in God.

In a world of material wealth, individual desires and carefully orchestrated managed care...When people search the world over for the answers that never come, the healings that rarely happen and the hope that always gets dashed by the next person...I believe that there is only one steady stream of consciousness that always gets it right...and that is God.

I've personally experienced it time and again and every time I look elsewhere or seek some other solution, I always come crawling back to the staying power of my higher power...Because let's face it...Once we have the audacity to tell anyone-anyone at all that God is responsible for all the good in our lives or the Love that comes our way or the simple fact that we're happy even when our lives seem lacking...Well then we no longer fit into the worldly category of doing our own thing...because by that time we know that anything that doesn't include God, isn't worth anything at all. Plain and simple!

And for me to say that my friends-means I have the sublime audacity-to believe it. So-"claim the unclaimable...Dare to suffer, dare to conquer, dare to be filled with My sublime audacity!"
GOD CALLING

Believe me-it works every single time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER