KAT

Sometimes-the best gifts are wrapped in the warm embrace-of a special -unexpected-friend.

She lives on the other side of this great big U.S. of A....near the shores of one of the most beautiful coastlines you'll ever lay your eyes upon...But it feels like she is right here beside me. She is thoughtful and kind, supportive and serene...always seeing what is needed-when I need it the most...Quietly gifted with a calm and a fortitude and a will that won't let go-even when she gets the urge...She is always there, moving through the minefields with grace and humility...never giving up-even when the worst keeps getting in the way.

I wonder sometimes why God has been so good to me...to send me this friend...this joyful addition to my family...a sister who says what she feels and means what she says...I pray for her health and her inspiration...and for her patience and fortitude as she continues along the path that God has designed for her...Because so many are the beneficiaries...Her strength and her vision-has opened our eyes--to the beauty that surrounds--and is created-on the canvas of life...with the stroke of a brush--that ever so gently creates a beatific vision of memories that marvel the mind and moves the soul and into mesmerizing tranquility.

God always knows what we need--who we need--the gifts that will keep us sane and sober and feeling good about ourselves..And tonight, I'm so relieved...and so very grateful-to have her-as my friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON