HEAVEN'S EMBRACE

I started writing about something tonight...but a family dilemma took my time, my energy and my undivided attention.

It was a difficult situation-but not insurmountable...and as I walked through the minefield, tip toed through the ticking time bomb...I felt relieved and grateful, that I was calm and at peace, clear headed and sober, strong-yet compassionate...but most of all optimistic. I knew-beyond a doubt- how to safely maneuver my way home.

You see-these days-there is very little that can shake me. I've been through too much-too much pain and suffering, too much heartache and loss...too many disappointments and betrayals. Ugly doesn't scare me anymore...in fact-very little makes me quiver. Tested by fire-life's little ups and downs-don't get me down for long...because my auto-pilot keeps me focused and feeling safe...full of hopeful possibilities and unlimited potential.

And so-as I call it a night, earlier than usual...I'll make one last call to my higher power and thank God for all the blessings, the beautiful opportunities and the gift of a lifetime of renewal that is our daily gift if we look to the sky's where the vision of eternity soars overhead, but not beyond our reach-- and just close enough to let us know-that we are safely tucked away inside-heaven's powerful embrace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON