BLOGGER BREAK!

I've been cutting myself a little bit of a blogger break-so bare with me.

These last few days have been challenging, but hopeful...and by the time I sit down to think-the squeeky wheels in the well worn brain aren't pumping at full throttle. But that's okay, because this too shall pass on over to the past tense column- right next to the old tapes that I don't like to play much anymore.

In fact, I feel pretty good that I can even cut myself a break, because too often-I try to shove it all in and in the long run, that really doesn't work too well, or read to well-because it's not well thought out.

So please be patient-as I've been learning these last few days...it is a virtue that, given time gets you to the exact place you want to be in your heart and even further if you just let loose of the longstanding drive to plow through the maze even when you can't see clearly--because you're just too tired to connect the dots.

So thank you for your patience, your understanding and your support...and thank God I'm learning to accept my limits!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON