HEAVENLY VISION

God's trying to tell me something-again...
Thankfully, these days, I'm all ears.

The messenger was a woman I had just met today, at the novena I'm attending.
She said during the Mass she had a vision of me, wearing a crown of thorns. The priest who was saying the novena, removed the thorns and placed them on the altar. Then she heard a message
"You made your bed now lay in it." Next, she saw a bed covered with roses...and the Blessed Mother from Medjugorje, stood over the bed.

The young woman, I've learned, has been active in the Charismatic movement...a very holy woman who lives a very gentle, spirit filled life. I was touched by her words...and by her wonder at what God was revealing to me. She said, she had no idea-what it meant...but that maybe-someday- I would come to understand the significance of her vision.

I think I know, and in time, the true value and purpose will come to light. That's the thing about visions and messages and miracles and heavenly signs and wonders. They mean different things to different people...and they don't impact everyone in quite the same way...But in the end, they should all lead to the same place...To the authentic universal source of divine wisdom that is gracefully guiding our lives every single day of our lives...whether we know it or not.

Sometimes though-like today-getting a little glimpse of God's grace-gives us a little boost-to not only behave...but to be the best we can possibly be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON