24 Hours A Day

"Twenty Four Hours A Day" is a wonderful daily meditation book published by Hazelden...I'd like to share the Meditation for the Day...

In improving our personal lives, we have Unseen help. We were not made so that we could see God. That would be too easy for us and there would be no merit in obeying Him. It takes an act of faith, a venture of belief, to realize the Unseen Power. Yet we have much evidence of God's existence in the strength that many people have received from the act of faith, the venture of belief. We are in a box of space and time and we can see neither our souls nor God. God and the human spirit are both outside the limitations of space and time. Yet our Unseen help is effective here and now. That has been proved in thousands of changed lives.

Prayer for the Day
I pray that I may make the great venture of belief. I pray that my vision may not be blocked by intellectual pride.

Comments

Lilly said…
What a fantastic blog you have. I know all about unseen help - it took me a while to see if for wha tit is. Maybe I will share my story some time with you too. I relaly need a site like yours. I tend to hang around the shoow end of the blog pool if you get my meaning simply because of the above experience. Yur blog has a great deal to offer people. I will link you to my site and I hope my other readers will also read your posts.

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER