TRUST WHAT YOU KNOW!


"Learn to trust what you know."
-Seeds of Encouragement

I know God. I trust God...And that's enough for me. When the days run together and the hope is weakened by the weariness...I trust in the God that I know...and that's enough for me-to get me through the not knowing that always precedes the first step.

When you really know God...deep within your core...that knowing that cannot be fully identified, fuels the trust that tells us to hang on a little tighter and a whole lot longer than we might have otherwise done-if we were out on a limb-all by our lonesomes.

So-if you come to know God--you will come to know trust-and you will trust in the light of a God that inspires the fullness of truth in every circumstance, decision and challenge that you may face from this day forward.

Trust me-I know this from experience. God, knowledge, trust...the circle of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER