Love in Action

My 9 year old son Zachary, gave me a hug tonight and said, "what would make you feel good mom?" "You do," I replied. He's such a sensitive child ... all my boys are ... we've been through so much together.

Saturday he and his older brothers were so excited ... marching me into the mall to buy me some new sun glasses for my birthday. They told me to get whatever I wanted, money was no option... They had been saving their pennies ... and they were so happy to be able to splurge on me.

The next day I heard Zachary telling a friend about the expensive purchase... he said... "That's how important our mom is to us."

Priceless words - a loving touch ... Love in action. What else is there?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER