Celebrate Your Life!


This is a day to celebrate! To look in the mirror and to see the real reflection staring back at us.
To see the beautiful person that God created in a very unique and bold way...It is a time to really look at ourselves...to look deep within, to the core of who we are inside, so that our outside reflection mirrors our true identity.

I have a very gifted counselor who sees the real me-even when I don't. And according to her, it's a pretty-amazing view. It feels as though the holy spirit is guiding her to guide me to a peaceful harmony with myself. To move me into the now- so that the past stays where it belongs, rathering than pulling me backward.


I'm learning the critical value of affirming my gifts and the unique design that is my life. How many times a day do you tell yourself all the wonderful things things that you are...or remind yourself of all your wonderful accomplishments? Instead, do you look in the mirror and see your mistakes or the scars they've left- that are really only apparent to you? Try beginning and ending each day giving thanks for the gift of you-for your breath of life...for the positive energy that your life gives back to the world you live in. Try remembering that you are here for a divine purpose and that your life matters--to God, to others and to yourself. Seize the gusto of this life, by seizing the day...one second, one moment at a time. Because as I have learned--if we can focus on this day...making healthy choices today...then yesterday will have been brighter- and there is promising hope for a better tomorrow.
The AA mantra, One Day At A Time, means just that-to learn to live one day at a time. To embrace every single day with every ounce of energy and enthusiasm you can muster. To know that every single day is a new beginning, a new chance to pick up the pieces of your life and put yourself into the position that will propel you into peace and harmony-and the success and happiness that you so richly deserve.

Our divine inheritance is to Love with an open, giving heart-to accept with a clarity of purpose and to believe in ourselves-simply because we were formed before we were ever put in the womb, we were anointed before we were ever born! Now that's mind boggling...but that's how much your life has been valued! Get going! Celebrate your life-today and every day!

From the Tao of Inner Peace-

AFFIRMATION
I now know my life is peaceful and harmonious. I love myself. I accept myself. I am one with Tao. I am open and honest. I have nothing to hide. I respect myself and the process. I harmonize with nature and all others in my world. I accept greater peace in my life now. And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER