PEACE AND LOVE

Always remember, believe in yourself and cling to your higher power.

It has been my experience, that every time I move closer to a powerful purpose with my higher power, the floodgates of hell seem to open, and the bizarre flies all around me. My kids know when something is going on, because that's when I immediately head to the Blessed Sacrament Chapel. It is the spiritual fortress that gives me the strength and the inspiration to clearly see-that the light of God, always blinds the dark.

I pray for direction and for the people behind the pain that always destroys the good that God intended. Yes, it is human to err, but it is evil to seek and destroy...And it is sad that sometimes the ones we have Loved the most, are the very ones who seek to hurt us the most often.

Always remember, the closer you are to God, the less intense the pain and the more profound the peace, even amid the fire and brimstone...that is bound to burn the ones who never seem to learn the most basic, most timeless lesson of all-"Love one another as I have Loved you."

Peace and Love always!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER