FACE THE EVIL!

"Don't give in to the devil. Evil will always come back, don't avoid it, face it and attack it." Jacob

How's that for a divine directive-from a 12 year old child?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the wisest words of wisdom always flow from unfiltered, unblemished, unadulterated inspiration...out of the mouths of babes!

I prayed today for direction and twice, I got confirmation...A phone call and a child's confident words. I marvel at just how much my child really understands.

At morning Mass the priest urged confident, close attachment to God-especially when trouble taunts us...and when there's doubt...Ask the Holy Spirit for the answer.

I did and within a few hours-the answers came-through the telephone lines-and out of the mouths of babes!

Doesn't get much better than that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER