LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

The lesson of the crucifixion is to teach Love.
Our lesson is to learn Love. When we finally understand and accept this fully, then we become Love, which has always been our destiny.

It never ceases to amaze me, that painful circumstances meant to hurt us, bring out the most profound extensions of Love, from the people we least expect. It is as though the heart's natural gift of Loving, is triggered by the egos very unnatural acts of hating.

I received the most reassuring and supportive extensions of Love today-in response to an ego driven attack. As I thought about the unfolding events, I felt warmly gratified that the Holy Spirit had inspired so many good people to give so freely and so joyfully. I felt grateful that the lesson of Love, which is often felt most profoundly during challenging times, came to me so clearly, so abundantly and so warmly...And I witnessed firsthand, the power of people-to promote peace, even in the weeping heart, through simple, earnest, enveloping Love.

Quite frankly, those acts of kindness, are worth all the anxiety and conflicted moments, which can never defile the Godlike mind...Because once again, we see living proof of the awesome, eternal truth-Love conquers all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER