Tip Toe Through the Tulips!

My son Jacob came running to me, "Mom, Ben took my psa and hid it." (That's a game system)
"Tell him to give it back to me!" His younger brother, Zachary, warned, "No, don't say anything...he'll get mad and think you are always blaming him...just tip toe through the tulips-up the stairs, into his room and look in the basket where he told me he hid it." I laughed.

But being the pro I am, I told both of them I had it under control. "Who has seen the psa-I need it to play my movie this weekend...which one of you took it--it was just there a little while ago? Jacob, Zack...how about you Ben?
The next thing I know, Ben's telling me where it is and no one is the wiser...except Zack and Jake who are quite impressed.

It doesn't always go that smoothly. But when it does-I am oh so grateful...Not that I wouldn't gladly tip toe through the tulips--which by the way-Zack's heard me say a zillion times...I don't think he knows about Tiny Tim..But sometimes, good old fashioned beating the kids at their own game...gets the same results and is a lot more fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER