ENJOY THE RIDE!

Your faith and God's power...nothing else is needed.
To accomplish your task-to reach your goals-to fulfill your destiny...
You and God-that's all it takes.

Sometimes our obstacles are--only in our mind...and so sometimes our mind--is the only obstacle. Clearing up the confusion-is as simple as letting go...and letting God.

And so tonight, before the lights go out...I will pray for the truth that comes with surrender, the serenity that follows our walk of faith and the acceptance that whatever comes my way-has been planned for me-long before I took my first breath...

Your life-and mine-are in the hands of a power more phenomenal than we will ever comprehend in this lifetime...

So sit back and relax, enjoy the ride and get ready for the best-that is yet to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER