HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY!


Our biggest blessings are the ones we least expect. God likes to operate that way-throwing us rare rays of light-straight from heaven-so that life here on earth will be brighter.

Today, I'm celebrating the birth of my fifth bundle of joy...who burst onto the scene 11 years ago-unplanned, but providentially positioned-to bring up the rear with all the gusto that one little guy can muster.

Zachary inspired a feeling of hope in a year filled with pain-the death of my father and my younger sister. I'll never forget finding out that I was pregnant, five months after giving birth to my fourth son...and the same week my father suddenly died of a heart attack. God takes one life home and sends us another.

All boy and oh what a boy...bumping up a notch the best of the testosterone talent. Football, baseball, basketball and Lacrosse-you name it...He's a skilled athlete and an amazing sport. Competitively fierce, sensitively strong-he's the kind of team player who puts fun and fairness back into the game. It warms my heart every time a parent tells me how nice Zack is-especially to their sons.

Two months before his birth there was concern that something may be physically wrong with him-causing my heart to drop...But as God would have it-a big, beautifully healthy, baby boy screamed his way into our lives and has Loved his way into our hearts ever since.

The name Zachary means, "The Lord remembers." I'm just thrilled God remembered me when he decided which mom would receive this blessed child...And every day-for the last 11 years, I have thanked my lucky stars and bowed my head to the heavens above-for the gift of my awesome youngest son-Zack!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Zach,

from Aunt Ela

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON