The Trojan Attack!

The Trojans attacked me. The viruses invaded. My computer looked like a pubescent, pimple faced adolescent.

The pop ups popped every time I tried to navigate to this page or that page or to this blog for this days post. Thank God for the computer wizards with the arsenal of disc weaponry that wipes out all evidence of the blight that messes with the mind and the menu that is our computer memory.

"You have a security problem!" "Yes I do and it's you--you don't belong on my screen so zap-you're gone!"...Pesty creatures...but hardly harmless...It's never happened to me--but I'm told these alien viruses can completely disable you...and your computer.

Seems someone-somewhere in my home searched far and wide to wonderlands that like to send infections to the unsuspecting Internet surfer. No more fun in the sun! Only dark, dismal days of sickly road hazards.

So tonight-I stand firmly planted in my resolve to wipe the slate clean, block the rocky roads of destruction...and instruct my brew that the computer landscape is a lot more perilous than they can imagine. But- so am I!

So watch out...because The Trojan is nothing more than a worm--like wormwood-the worst kind....a virus with unauthorized access to my space...my personal place...and I for one won't be taken hostage...Victory awaits...Even though I may not be as savvy as some...I'm savvier than most...I've been through the school of hard knocks (my dad again)...and I'm a lot smarter and a lot more fearless than I used to be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON