FEELING GOOD!

Today was a good day-busy-but good.

My 11 year old son ran fast...coming in fourth out of 199 kids in his cross country match.
His school, Christian Brothers, came in first.

My 19 year old who is away for a month...called and sounds great...his older brother Johnny--is working on some projects with me...Ben won his football game and Zack scored high on his test....

My women's meeting was funny and fun....and when I walked outside...a beautiful, full moon smiled upon me.

And just now...a sweet elderly man from my AA group called-just to check on me...

Some days it's the little things- that end up being the big things- that give us the most joy....
Otherwise known to me as the incredible highs and the incredible lows...

Today was busy...But tonight...I sure feel good...and that's a feeling I've learned to treasure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON