OCTOBER


October appears to be my month. It marks the month I found my faith...half way around the world in Medjugorje...the month I almost died of alcohol poisoning, the month I won a major court battle...and now this month-the month my family-all five kids, their dad and myself began cleaning up the emotional mess left by years of neglect. There are probably other October milestones...but these are pivotal...and when I think about them-mind blowing.


I have expectant faith that this month-this October-my October-will usher in a renaissance...guided by a spirit of unity and peace. I feel it in my bones...know it within my heart...because the voice of reason that often resonates the loudest--has somehow given way to an interior rollercoaster ride that is both exhilerating and serene...silently letting me know that God is is carefully guiding my life...to a brave, new, wonderful world.

If you've been through as much as I have--you've learned to be patient...to be silent...and to listen for the interior illumination that brings a certainty of purpose. A divine illumination that shines a warm glow of opportunity around you--a chance to re direct your actions so that every movement you make is synchronized with the spirit of inspiration.

We'll see what happens. How this month plays out. How well I do the dance. There's a lot at stake...and a lot to be embraced...but-from where I sit...there's certainly a beautiful possibility of pleasant surprises...and perfectly primed opportunities for miracles beyond anything I've ever experienced-even in October.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON