LEFT BEHIND

Sometimes I feel left behind. I felt that way today, following Ben's doctor's appointment. His weight was down, last week it was up, the week before it was down and the week before it stayed stable. I never know what to expect...and so as we ride the roller coaster of uncertainty, I just get worn out carrying the weight of responsibility, all by my lonesome.

That's when I have to remind myself that I am not alone. God is with me, strengthening me, inspiring me and carrying me through the challenges. Of course I already know that, but sometimes I just don't feel it...So I march on over to the Adoration Chapel and sit in the silence, so that God can reach right in and deliver his wisdom, patience and unconditional Love. I always feel better.

That's also when I am reminded of all the Loving support from my family and friends and the gift of faith that has kept me fully centered and completely sane, under the most insane circumstances.

I'm grateful I know what to do to when the going gets rough, because things always get better when I get with the program designed by a power greater than all the futile feelings I may get mixed up in.

It's really that simple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER