DEMONIC ATTACK!

Sunday night I came under demonic attack. So-last night Zachary and I sprinkled Holy water in our house.

I haven't experienced this particular kind of attack in a few years...Which means I must be doing something powerful for God and I'm probably about to do something even bigger. Oh sure evil has come at me in many ways through many people-subtly, sourly and cynically. I've pretty much blown it off, concentrating on getting spiritually stronger. The harassment has been more of a nuisance, a heart breaker and a thorn in my side. But what I experienced Sunday night is a relentless, ugly force that tried desperately to silence me. That's why I'm sharing this with you.

A few minutes after I fell asleep I began struggling with a force that felt as though it was trying to enter into and overcome me. I tried to scream my son Ben's name, but my mouth became physically twisted and distorted. In desperation I fought harder, until I snapped awake to my own voice, crying out, "Ben!" Startled I sat up and I could feel the presence of evil and fear, which is unusual for me. I hopped out of my bed and went and slept in the empty bed in Jake and Zack's room. Ben was still awake and studying downstairs. It was an unnerving experience, but not my first run in with the dark side.

Several years ago, before all the personal chaos...at a point when I was being used by God to inspire countless suffering souls, by producing and hosting spiritual television...I had some very similar attacks. In fact, some of them were much worse, but I didn't take them too seriously...and so my life, slowly but surely spun out of control. I failed to use the arsenal of spiritual tools at my disposal to strengthen and protect me and my family and so I almost lost the battle and my life.

The good news is-that what God allowed to happen to me, he is now redeeming. By surrendering my will to the will of God, I am using the lessons I've learned to save other suffering souls. I am using my TV talents to share my experience, strength and hope with those who are as blind as I had been, so many moons ago.

If we sit still and do nothing, Satan sets his sights on someone else. When we engage with God, giving him more of our time and our efforts, growing closer to our divine purpose...That's when Satan sets his sights on us...redoubling his efforts to destroy us.

There's nothing to fear if you cling to God. Protect yourself through constant daily prayer, communion, adoration, the rosary, scripture and friends who are seeking to align their human will with the divine will.

That's what I've been doing...and Sunday night is confirmation that I'm finally doing it right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER