ALIVE AND BLESSED!

I am grateful to be alive...and I often think of how blessed I am.

Sure, life can be hell on earth, the dark days are dangerously ominous and when it rains it pours tons of troubles on top of us...But it's still great to be alive and aware and anointed with hopeful optimism and unparalleled hope.

As I drove home tonight from a women's meeting I felt the wisdom of God deep within-speaking to me-letting me know that the worst that is yet to come, always precedes the best that is on its way-waiting for just the right moment to right all the wrongs and remove all the doubt.

I am watching the unfolding drama that is my life with a keen awareness of how my God has paved the way with precisely the right people. Persons with positions to plow the path of precision that leads to his perfect will...whether we understand his intentions or not.

It often takes more time than we can imagine, more stamina than we can secure-to accept that tons of tears will fall and too many hearts will break-before the tide will turn-washing ashore the victories we have so vehemently claimed as our inheritance...just because our voices have been squealing the loudest.

But true victory comes in the sudden, silent resignation--that what we have--quite by surprise-is far better than what we wanted-before we knew better...and that the only voice that really should be heard-is the one that calls us to a higher calling than we had ever imagined-but to which we have somehow responded, because of the tears and the troubles, the storms and the heartaches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER