WASPS!

We have wasps. I don't know why-or how-but they've come to visit...inside my bedroom, downstairs in the kitchen and tonight in the den. They are roaming through our home as if they belong there-which they don't.

I'm not scared that we'll get stung...or afraid to swat them...I'm simply annoyed that they are trespassing on my domain...my place of peace where I want to lay my weary head without wondering when they may decide to land on me. Tonight I reached for my kitchen towel and almost grabbed a wasp by accident. That's happened before...one got stuck in my dishrag and ouch...I got stuck in the finger...One day as I walked in my flip flops through the grass...a bee landed in between the bottom of my foot and the sole of the flip flop...and agh!!!the sting really stung.

So I guess in a moment I'll peruse the house with a flashlight and find the opening or the nest or whatever is opening the way for this fanciful flight of insects...What a nuisance-a pesty nuisance...albeit-a possibly painful problem.

Oh well--what can you do but get rid of them...and make no mistake-I will--because I'm in no mood to be stung or swarmed or sent packing...My kids and I have too many other issues to deal with these days---believe me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON