Howard Storm, John Rick Miller, Judy Klein, Mary Lou McCall

My life as I know it-changed last weekend. I stepped into new shoes-which surprisingly-felt quite comfortable.

Evangelization 2010 in Natchez Ms. proved to be one powerful platform...Preaching, praising and proclaiming the most pertinent message I know. Victory over death.

I shared the podium with gifted evangelists...Near death survivor and Protestant Minister Howard Storm, For the Love of God Worldwide leader, John Rick Miller and Catholic Theologian Judy Landrieu Klein.

As I soaked in the setting and shared my testimony-I marveled at the spiritual unity among such diverse messengers. "So God created the human race in his image...male and female he made them." Genesis 1:27 It was as though God himself had picked and merged together each unique person under the guiding hand of our earthly host, Hedy Boelte.

As I spoke-the words flowed freely from one thought to the next and it felt as though I were being guided and directed by a gentle, persuasive force with a mission of its own. My anointed hour flew by and ended with the sheer joy of knowing that I had honestly, openly and ever so passionately-shared my experience, strength and hope with a crowd of Christ's faithful followers. Those rare individuals who are always seeking to grow more intimately connected with the one true source of life transforming Love.

For me-it was the beginning of a whole new mission...clearly cultivated by God over the past 36 months...Three years of preparation and planning behind the scenes and beyond the boundaries of rational understanding.

God does an amazing job-when we cooperate. He puts the puzzle pieces in place and places us exactly where we will fit in. If we let him. Sometimes it seems like it takes forever-but in a blink of an eye...The best that's yet to come-has arrived faster than we expected and beyond our wildest dreams.

When it comes to God-there are no limits to what he can do with us and for us...From here to eternity. Surrendering our will to his will isn't always easy...and sometimes we can't 'til we can. But when we do-it can be life transforming for us...and for others!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER