HAPPY BIRTHDAY OFFICER McCALL!

My brother Robert has brought a lot of happiness into my life and into the lives of my children. In fact, he's been more than just a brother, he's been one of my best friends. He's the kind of guy who's always thinking about others...Sending surprise packages or gifts and calling just to make sure everyone's alright.

Today is Robert's birthday and I am grateful to God for the gift of his life...and for the sacrifices he's made for this great nation of ours.

You see Robert is among a few good men and women, called into Military service. He is a career officer in the United States Army Corps of engineers. For nearly thirty years my brother has served our country here and abroad, sacrificing his personal needs so that the rest of us can enjoy our lives...Free and clear of the threats that hold so many countries in bondage.

It is so often a thankless job, because all too often, civilians don't have a clue of just how blessed they are to have dedicated soldiers watching their backs. Soldiers who risk their lives daily, shouldering the burden of wars that none of us really understand.

On this special day, I am asking God to send abundant blessings his way...To let Robert know how much he is Loved and respected. I am also praying for his safety, for his health and for the peace that comes from serving God by selflessly serving others. In my book, that's a life well lived and one I'm very proud to have known-up close and personal.

Happy Birthday Robert! We Love you!
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER