A GRATEFUL BIRTHDAY GIRL!

I had a beautiful birthday today...thanks to friends and family and the good Lord who saw fit to allow me to experience one more incredible year!

My sons continue to surprise me with their caring generosity and their desire to show mom how much they Love me. We shared a wonderful meal out on the town tonight and they demanded that I accept only the best, knowing I'm willing to settle for less.

I was especially grateful-to get all of them together at Sunday Mass...A challenging task the older they get.

The aging or the passing of time doesn't bother me anymore...I feel better than ever because so many beautiful blessings continue to flow my way.

So on this wonderful day-I am once again reminded that life is truly a gift and the ones we Love and who Love us-are the gifts that not only keep on giving but who give us the wisdom to know how truly Blessed we really are!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you had a great Birthday!!
Love you, Ela and Kat
Anonymous said…
It is so great to watch a baby grow into a toddler,child,young adult but it is even greater to watch an adult grow in wisdom and to see a peace come about them because the Lord is working in their lives.You are a beautiful person inside and out and you deserved a Christ filled day,(a day filled with LOVE). Happy Belated Birth Day and May the Lord continue to bless you abundantly with all the graces and surprises He has for you. Donna b

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON