PROVERBS 22:6

As I knelt down before Jesus tonight, I noticed he was a little off center inside the monstrance. I smiled and thought, "He probably had an off day-like me."

I always feel a little disheveled when I hear that my children have been subjected to an unhealthy situation...Physically or emotionally, spiritually or morally. I wonder what people are thinking and why adults often think only about themselves.

It's a big responsibility raising children, and the responsibility falls squarely on the shoulders of the people who brought them into the world-the parents. We're the ones who need to learn the art of soulful sacrifice instead of practicing self centered selfishness.

Study after study suggests that parents are the driving force in the lives of children and when all else fails, the kids turn to their moms and dads for direction and decision making. What we say matters and what we do-often matters more.

Our example-is the witness of our lives and gives testimony to the foundation of our belief system, which becomes the legacy we pass on to our kids and their kids and all the others who follow in our footsteps!

If we want to raise responsible kids...We-need to be responsible adults!

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER