"DREAM STORIES" Monica Pierre

I woke up this morning, thinking about last night. My friend Monica Pierre is a one woman show-literally!

She wrote, produced, directed and starred in "Dream Stories," the inspiring realization of her life long dream, to become an actress! I have to tell you, as I watched this woman of grace, gracefully maneuver the stage-tears filled my eyes and pride filled my heart.

Monica's words of wisdom pulled at my heartstrings and her hopeful message left me feeling empowered and richly blessed. Her monologue dipped into the sacred center of our being where we carry our struggles and doubts, our fears and our conquests.

As I sat there, soaking in the warmth of her inffectious coviction that suffering can be transformed into the gift of hope, and that life is meant to be lived through the power of unconditional love, I felt renewed-and richly blessed.

This sharecropper's daughter is evidence of the persevering power of prayer,the joy of heartfelt heavenly hope and the steadfast, consistent belief in the gift and the purpose of her beautiful life!

Monica's theatrical production will continue tonight and tomorrow at Dillard University in New Orleans, but I believe that it is the kind of show that deserves to be seen and heard, far and wide, wherever we live, for however long it takes to teach audiences everywhere, that their "Dream Stories" can not only be realized, but that they deserve to be!

You go girlfriend!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER