MY MIRACLE GUYS!

I felt a great deal of Love from my sons this week. Caring compassion and outright concern. The kind of warmly inspiring qualities a mom wants to see in the men in her life. They were so sweet...taking me to dinner, asking me how I felt and embracing me tightly with lots of hugs and I Love yous.

My children have been tested by fire, scourged at the pillar, agonized in the garden of life...They have pulled through those trials with amazing determination and faith even in the face of fiercely overwhelming challenges...And they are turning out to be gentle, loving young men...The kind of guys every gal would like to know.

Zachary kept looking at me, "This too shall pass...I don't really know what that means, but isn't that what you always say?" "Yes," I laughed...giving him a big hug. And so it does...Time passes and with each passing moment, miracles are manifested in a myriad of surprising ways...and especially through my children.

I've lost a lot of people in my life and faced some ferocious odds...So I am eternally grateful for the gift of my five sons. They have been God's anointing grace in a world that weighs heavily on the human heart. They are the reason that everything feels right, even when things sometimes go terribly wrong.

Thanks guys-I Love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON