MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!

Miracles happen all the time...However, if you're praying for one, purification may need to come first.

Years ago as I prayed for a physical healing from the alcoholism that had crept into my life, I begged God for a healing. I spent hours in prayer, often in front of the Blessed Sacrament. I opened my heart, surrendered my will and pleaded for help.

One day as I immersed myself in his presence I clearly heard that I would not be healed "faster than will benefit your soul." It brought me little comfort because I wanted immediate release from the bondage of pure pain that held me prisoner to this awful disease.

I did not understand at that moment-that God had planned a glorious new life for me free from the pitfalls that had pulled me into the pit of hell. I did not know that he wanted to give me a healthy, wholesome way of thinking that would forever change the course of my life.

I was so immersed in the revolving drama of my life that I could not see the problems that I had unwittingly created and subconsciously craved. My entire mindset had to be renewed, refreshed and brought into alignment with the reality of the saving power of my higher power and his will for my life.

Through patient perseverance, tons of persistant prayer and the humility to be teachable, I have been purified, put back together and primed for amazing possibilities.

So please-believe in miracles and believe enough in yourself and in your God to allow the unfolding miracle to take root and to transform you into the healthy unique human being that you have always been destined to become!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON