BASEBALL, BOYS AND FUN!

Eleven is a great age for boys. They're in the middle of the road...not little kids but not teens. They still Love sports and playing outside, family fun and cuddling with mom.

I spent two hours tonight watching Zack's baseball game...Listening to the crack of the bat striking the balls, watching the boys scream with excitement...and then catching myself whooping with delight as Zack miraculously caught a fly ball in center field.

Watching my youngest of five, healthy and happy, innocent and free.
This is my idea of a great Friday night!

Of course-now I'm home listening to Jake's little crew of friends, in the next room, screaming at their video games, eating chips and cookies and betting on how late they can stay up.

Boys will be boys, but not for long...and so I'm just enjoying the ride, for as long as it continues...Because as we've all learned, there's no going back and this is much too wonderful to miss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER