BEAM ME UP JESUS!

As we walked outside our home tonight, my ten year old Zack says, "Look at the beautiful light coming through the trees!" I walked straight into it and said, "Beam me up Jesus!" Didn't happen...but a girl can hope.

I could have used a short vacation upstairs for a refresher course in what it's all about Alfie...But I settled instead for a quick trip to the Blessed Sacrament Chapel with my youngest son. We sit against the wall, I pray, he studies...He prays, I pray...and we snuggle in the warm embrace of this safe and serene cenacle of prayer.

It's a wonderful gift-living so close to this sanctuary. Zack and I have become regulars...Reveling in the quiet...absorbing the energy...and Loving the simple, soulful sunshine.

It rained hard all weekend...flooded my car, and tons of other cars and homes and businesses-once again...But-we prayed for blessings received...not challenges delivered, because sometimes trials and tribulations come our way...but God always gets in the way and does his best to send a springtime of hope amid the storms in our lives...And for me-the little chapel around the corner from my home-is a haven of hope...providing reassurance of blessings yet to come in this wonderful world in which we live, work and pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

SUBLIME AUDACITY!