God is with us


I’m in Germany, helping my uncles …one of them had to go to the hospital because his wounds were infected…and as I returned home from the hospital -this is what I saw

“in the car driving through the lush green countryside of Germany the Lord gave me a glimpse of his over arching presence in my life, the miracle of the sun I always like to call it…a solar heartbeat…….the pulsating sun with a disk that looks just like the Eucharist …tonight the colors were just beautiful. …rose and blue and then as time went by - more vibrant, royal blue, lime, green, deep rich violet it was just amazing and it was like it was following me and my second cousin Ursula.

Such a beautiful anointed gift and all I could say was I love you Jesus because I knew he wanted me to know I’ve got this. I’m here, it’s OK and I have felt a tremendous peace this entire trip so thank you for all your prayers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBLIME AUDACITY!

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON