A RAINBOW OF SURPRISES!

This was a wild day with some wild surprises.
The best-was the beautiful rainbow that suddenly appeared across the sky as I drove to pick up my son from football practice. This massive arc of multicolored rays-quite unexpectedly- presented itself right in front of my eyes. A majestic sign from God announcing his presence and his promise.

Earlier in the day, God had revealed his covenant with me through a surprise gift of affirmation. I knew my prayers had been answered when a huge door flung wide open...A door leading to a wonderful blessing. God never ceases to amaze me. He always has a way of letting me know at exactly the right time that yes-he is still in charge of my life...and things will happen at exactly the right time. His time and not a second sooner.

So never stop trusting in the power of God and in his plan to fulfill the finest details of your life. Never underestimate his perfectly timed positioning of the stars and the planets and the people who make your world go round.

Always remember, God's planning is perfect, his timing is impeccable and his plan for our lives-out of this world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LADY OF JOY, HANCEVILLE ALABAMA

HRUSHIV UKRAINE: APPARITIONS OF THE BLESSED MOTHER

CONFESSIONS OF FATHER JOE BENSON